Accessories: dart magazine, x16 plastic darts
Additional Contents: Instruction Manual
Cost: $35-40 (US) defending where you by it from.
Availability: Mass Retail I got mine from Wal*Mart for $35.
And on with the pics! (Click pics to make BIGGER)
The Blaze of Glory is one of a rare few of the BoomCo dart guns that has the distinction of having in-game deco. This displays very nicely on the packaging as seen below.
Lots of useful info on the back!
To load the Blaze of Glory, you slide the magazine in place. As you fire the dart gun, it advances from right to left enabling another dart to be shot out. As with most of the large BoomCO dart guns, there is a large section missing from the gun itself for the magazine to be slotted into. This is typically my only issue with them as I’d like that hole that’s left to be covered when the dart gun is not in use.
• The Blaze of Glory is a decent size for both adults and kids alike.
• The packaging calls for this to be used by 8 years of age and older. I agree with that. Maybe even a little older.
• I’m happy that this comes with 16 darts. The more darts the better!
• At the normal retail price of $35, It’s priced right.
• The close accuracy of the paint detail really makes this BoomCo dart gun above and beyond most of the other Halo BoomCo dart guns out there currently.
Do I recommend this product? Emphatic YES! For me, it’s not just the fun factor of being a dart gun or that it’s from Halo. It’s that AND the accurate in-game paint application to it to make it a named weapon.
I will be using this and all the other BoomCo Halo dart guns at my annual LAN this year. Look for a video of that some time in August (2019). Hopefully I can get some fun footage showing the distance it can shoot!
If you have any questions about this figure that I didn’t cover in the review, please do not hesitate to ask me. Either reply below or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this review gives you an informed decision on whether to purchase the toy or not, please consider a small donation (50 cents) to the blog.You can donate via PayPal to email@example.com. Or just click the paypal link at the right on the main page of the site. It’s much appreciated and helps ensure that HFFL stays registered/active on the internet. Thank You.